1/11/16

My first entry for the year 2016!

Well Hello, world, rather the universe. :) Haha!

This year I will be in the tail end of my 20s. Two more years and the best has yet to come. A lot of things changed and I am fascinated how things change. As I browse the people I know on facebook, well, I have come to realize that you will know who your reals friends are.

Note to myself. You're young, You're awesome, somebody is looking at you, waiting for your to make a mistake, whatever. You are living in a wonderful city. Enjoying and loving yourself. You have a loving family and a partner.

ANYHOW, I made a second blog site alwayshungryberting.blogspot.com - feel free to catch my food trips and travels with the help of using the entertainer vouchers.

I am also looking forward for promotion in a HSEEQ Position. I just need to take Nebosh classes, which by the way I will be taking in the end week of this month. HOOO! This is actually my plan B, my plan A is at the back of my mind.

Note to myself. If plan A fails, remember there 25 more letters.

Plan plan plan. Keep planning.

1. PATIENCE will my best virtue.
2. I will get drunk less often. haha! or maybe not drink at all.
3. I'd rather go to bed or be in a yoga class
4. More yoga practice - I actually want to touch my toes from a standing position, perfect the downward dog pose and perform the chaturanga the right way!
5. Travel more - looking forward to go to Korea with the love life. I wanna go to Maldives, Georgia and Turkey.
6. Write more
7. SAVE SAVE SAVE
8. Drink more juice
9. Maintain the ambassador of good vibes feeling
10 Lean a new language or perhaps learn more arabic
11. Join a basketball team
12. FORGIVE
13. Try to join a charity event
14. bake more
15. learn how to cook
16. I need to buy a laptop
17. read more boooooooks
18. Learn how to play the ukelele
19. get a life insurance
20. Invest in stocks or condominium
21. TRY ACTING LESSONS OMG 

No comments:

Post a Comment