9/28/15

Call me Legendary





*cue in ALICE DEEJAY - Better of Alone


-----

Dear Everyone

You might have noticed that I do not answer calls anymore. Especially on weekends. I do not text back anymore, I rarely message anyone randomly. In other words I am always MISSING IN ACTION nowadays. Sorry, my dear friends. I have personal reasons not to show up. It's not you, it's me. HAHA *evil grin*

I came into a point were loud crowds, music and alcohol doesn't seem to make me happy anymore. And four is a crowd for me. I'd rather be with a friend watching a movie in silence than go out on a road trip with no plans and getting into trouble. I'd rather watch evening teleseryes with my mother or read books.

I just want silence and understanding. Nobody understands me for now. I am in my most fragile state of staying sane. I am in a stage where real adult life should be taken serious of. I do not feel any younger anymore. I don't know what else to say but please, go on with out me. Let me go. Do not invite me. Just go.

But it would be nice if you can find me at the gym, running my worries away. I am still the same person I was, I am still jolly and I can still pull a joke. Let's just say, I am always hungry and I don't want to share my miseries. Let's just say, I've changed. Things changed. People change. Feelings change.

Sabi ni Britney Spears, Sometimes I run... sometimes I hide. LOL. I am just sappy melodramatic emo machine who can't seem to burst. I will be fine. I just miss the old days were I used to feel like everyday is my birthday. Still fighting the sadness. More patience, Keep praying.







Berting



No comments:

Post a Comment