12/14/13

Thermal Shutdown.


I over think about everything and almost anything. I always anticipate things before experiencing a certain situation. Over thinking, makes me create problems that weren't even there in the first place. I expect the worst. I always try to predict and foresee a solution before dragging myself into the challenge.

I should stop thinking. My head is throbbing. Heart is pounding fast. This coffee is not even helping me.

My head has this automatic SWOT analysis engine before doing an act / deed. It's not coward-ish, I find it as a smart move. I like smart moves. Smarter is better than trying harder. I make sure I am reloaded with facts. I hate the feeling of being dumbfounded at the sight of the one I am talking to, I must answer back. As I stare at peoples eyes, I think of the words that she might say.

OK. I should stop thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment