12/17/13

Half asleep.





I laze around in the living room watching "prime time teleseryes". I anticipate the sound of her house keys. The noise of our chimes. She's home. This is we're we belong, our sanity, our kingdom, our sanctum.

"Hey, let me help you? How was your day love?"

I think I saw a frown on her face. She kissed me. She gave me her best smile from that tiring day. She held my hand. Then she shares her blessings, I listen. I continue to surround her with love and support.

Happiness. She is my happiness. It doesn't come from money, fame and fortune. I think happiness comes from within. To me even the richest person in this world could be miserable. On the other hand I am constantly fantasizing my future with her. I can't wait to be with her.


She softly said “Jul, up na”. I imagined her hand touched my neck giving me a soft tap from behind. I want to pull her and wrap my arms around her. Then there I was completely hugging my pillow so tight, I really wish it was her.

No comments:

Post a Comment