12/14/13

So You Are Gay?


Yes I am, no more hiding. No point in denying. For the nth time. People, I have not been hurt by a guy. I am not confused. This isn't a phase. I do hate men, a bit. I simply just wanna to spend my life with the girl I love until the day I die.. :)


This is my story. Not yours.

The key to a happy "gay" (redundant haha) life is not to care about what other people say, I have learned the art of not giving a f*** after coming out. It is true that I am not committing a crime, being gay is not a crime, to me it is not a sin. Haters, please stop using God to justify your prejudice. Isn't it that religion is about loving one another? Love is the reason why we are here in this world. Stop looking for an excuse to hate.

It makes me laugh how some dudes are still trying to get the gay out of me. Seriously, I tried dating men, I tried praying the gay away. But there's no use. My ideal man, is a WOMAN (*firewomyn's quote) :)) 

To all my friends, who are still in the closet. It is not a place to live in. Stop traveling in NARNIA!



No comments:

Post a Comment