8/22/12

ONE LAST FIGHT - Pambansang Kamao ni Berting

GO ahead! Hate me all you wan't and It won't make you pretty and sexy. Blogging my feelings was never wrong in anyones vocabulary, you guys just made me popular, thanks, really for making me popular. You were once my friends and your gift of friendship was regretful, yes, I regret sharing my life with you. I don't need to now your stupid judgements. It was obvious that you have a favorable side. I just thought friends are there through good times and bad. Did not expect a back stabbing tweet from you bitch, you could've stabbed me in front. And you, please, your mouth needs to be glued for years, aren't you done covering too much gossips? Do you earn big time for being a the number one source of gossips?

One last thing PUTANG INA NIYO!

:) 

#toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment