8/23/12

My Dynamic Feelings

How my ending COULD'VE been.

This is sad but true. ----- I would accept everything if I was this INFORMED.


My Dearest July, 

First of all, I want to tell you that I love you so much and I know I will regret this decision anytime soon. It would be unfair for you if I let this continue, I like him already. I am really sorry I lied to you about him. I was afraid. I am confused. But I've made up my mind and I am going to do this because its the right thing to do and this is accepted by our society. I want to have kids, I want to have a family and it kills me because I don't know how long I can pretend to want this feeling or how long I can keep it real. All I know is that one day, I am going to love him. Its unfair, life is unfair and I am really sorry because there's no easy way to do this, I am sorry for all of the promises I made, I am sorry If I don't have the courage to look at peoples eyes. I am really really sorry I can't commit anymore, I am sorry you deserve someone else, you don't deserve me and theres nothing wrong about you. I love you, I love you because you're gay and strong. I am not strong. I am so sorry July. I never meant to hurt you, of all the good things you did, why now.... I am so sorry.... Please try to understand.... I will always be here for you. I understand if you do not want me anymore, but I really hope one day we could put all of the hurts aside and start another page. 

Goodbye. I am so sorry. I love you everyday. 

Caltex Katipunan Extension



No comments:

Post a Comment