8/22/12

My LIFETIME WISHES :))

Madami sila. Isa-isa ko silang makukuha. All I have to do is PLAN.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. -unknown

Be a CEO
Business Office and Business Branches - Betty's Cakes
Luxury Car
Camry(este Fortuner)
House and Lot
Fun Room - Filled with my musical instrument collections
Breast Reduction
Join Century BODS :))
Breast Removal
Write a novel and have it published
Travel the world
Have a Brazilian Girl Friend
Adopt a baby girl - Name her Tabitha August
Have a Walk in closet
Be a photographer
Have an eyeglass collection
Have 5 time deposits
Be an English Professor - Thailand - woot
Be an Actress
Learn how to dance - hiphop :))
Be gorgeous - really gorgeous
Be a psychologist
Be a basketball player
Be taller? haha!
Have a LAZY BOY seat throne

And lastly to MARRY someone who is not afraid of anyones eyes.
Someone who would never look down when we are together.
Someone who is brave enough to introduce me to her officemates and boss.
Someone who is sure and firm with her decisions.
Someone who tells the truth and would never lie to me even the smallest details.
Someone who will always be loyal.
Someone who will always put nothing above me.
Someone who is afraid of losing me.
Someone who will be my best friend, my partner in crime, my kitkat buddy, my hero, my savior, my source of hope when hopeless, my all and my everything until my last breath.

I know theres going to be someone out there for me and I hope one day I could meet her and have a wonderful life with her. HER. I wish to settle with a female companion. #clear

My ifetime wishes aren't that impossible. My only enemy here is myself. I must continue to grow.
I am still young. There's still pages in my story waiting to be written. This time i'll be smarter.

Infinite love.
berts urdaneta


No comments:

Post a Comment