12/28/11

Communication. Trust.

Last night those were the two words that has been running in my head. I remember when I was in Riyadh for High School, we used to talk a lot.

Me, Dad and my Mom.

We used to communicate, we interchanged thoughts, information and opinions.

We used to trust each other. We expected a lot from a promise. We believed.

The truth is my dad is an ugly liar and my mom is very sensitive. FACT!

The Itinerary was to go to the Supermarket and to go to Serendra(Taguig)afterwards to pick up my sister who is getting married by the way on May! Omg.

So yeah going back this was our system inside the supermarket.



Nakakairita lang. Ako ay aping api.

My dad is a great provider. But I cannot understand why he is being too “kuripot”. Suddenly, I remember I told my girl friend, when we become rich I promise to spend my money with you, because I love you and I am happy to spend what I earned for us, then I was like “baka naman pag tanda ko ganto ka-OA ako, hindi rin....”.

On the other side of my head was my mom, my mom who was always there for us to support and give us what we need. She didn't spoil us, infact she was being a mom, a very protective mom who wants the best for us. I guess my dad had a terrible childhood life, but it doesn't show because he is extremely funny/makulit/malandi. Made me wonder why my beautiful mom fell for him. Well according to my mom, my dad is ugly.

Well I had too much in my mind I couldn't even tell them that I am gay. I wanted to tell them I was gay. But last night, errr really bad timing. Haha!

For me communication and trust is a key to a lasting relationship, well unfortunately my mom and dad lost theirs. Guess and I am hoping that in time they could earn trust again.

Second, in my opinion people lie because they are afraid. My advise, buy some balls and speak up your mind. We only have limited days to live, so live your life and never regret. :)

I hope this entry is interesting.

Sorry for any grammatical errors. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment