12/22/11

2012

I would like to be a writer, its achievable, I am optimistic about it, I want it. I always thought I was good in writing in high school, but I was wrong. When I reached college, believe it or not I flunked E-101.

There's a reason why I made this blog, and this was to broaden my writing skills and at the same time move on from someone. *blag

I have forgotten this blog, Yes I have forgotten that this blog will help me to share what I have and had in mind.

So come 2012, my new year goals shall be the following.
*fingers crossed. *kayang-kaya ko to

1. to read 20-30 books at 2012 - this will help me practice "grammar", this is avoid wrong gramming :)) and be a writer
2. to look sexy by may 2012(my sisters wedding, my sagala at paete, laguna - watch out and by july2012 my birth month I would like to wear a bikini because I will be spending a week in boracay island - I can do this)
3. to be able to establish my mini business with the help of my targeted business partner
4. to enter baking lessons and decor lessons
5. to look for a job that doesn't have any saturday work - schools
6. to be good at boxing not that I want it to replace my favorite sport bball. :))
7. to be able to save money :)
8. to make new friends
9. to learn more and grow as a better person
10. to move on :)

Amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment