9/27/10

Congratulations! Years of suppressed feelings.

Had a bad argument with my suddenly "beast" friend of mine last night, I just got pissed of what she did the other day. And I on the other hand intentionally posted something about her on FB that made her burst like a volcano. I didn't put her name on the caption though. But I was devastated. She knew that I was referring to her.

I've been busy with my work and yes I had no time to see her and catch up with her.

So what the heck? Well she was inviting me to go to his nephew's birthday. I was suppose to go to the said event but there she was asking me/inviting me the wrong way thru text.

"Are you coming or not? because if ur not, I wont reserve any food for you."

MAD. I was wrong posting my madness at FB, I admit that. But what made me madder(if there's such word) was the way she defended herself. She was attacking our friendship, which made me more furious. I keep on telling her to cut to the chase but she kept on hitting the wrong wall.

SO again! I would like to congratulate you my "friend???" for years of suppressed feelings! I couldn't believe how long we've been friends... And last night was a hell of a night. Everything you said was pointless. Pointless to the fact that I wasn't after the food and mad for being invited late.

If ever you came across this blog, I hope you can rub everything inside your brain that you crossed over the line. A very thick line. I too did crossed the line because I was coming after you. Sorry..I couldn't believe I am this mad at you.
Forget this blog if were ok already, If were not ok. Then i guess, were better off as strangers..

No comments:

Post a Comment