9/12/10

International Tour. :)

so far. :D

SAIL AWAY- ENYA <---back ground music. (bwahahah)

Wish of a lifetime.... 10 places I would like to visit before I lose my breath..
not arranged. :)

1. I would like to have the opportunity fot visit ANTARTICA. Seriously...
ANTARTICA..

2. I would like to meet and greet Ellen Degeneres at US of A :))

3. I would like to visit Taiwan, just to feel the F4 Fever. Hope to bump into
Dao Mingshu and Hua Ze Lei.. ayiii!

4. I want to see the Eiffel Tower and eat french fries.

5. I would like to travel and meet simba and timon and pumba at Africa. nyahahah and and buy diamonds :P :P :P

6. Egypt, Mummfied me?! :)) Imma do my egyptian dance, watch out for my VID. soon!

7. Spain! I want to go to Spain and speak tagalog to every Spaniard I see. example
JULY: Kilala mo ba si Ferdinand Magellan?
Spanioleee: ????
JULY: Baket? sinakop ninyo ang aming bansa! u dont know?

8. Brazil, when I think of this place I think of perfection. Brazilia, a place where no ugly people are to be found :))) I have this feeling that If I step foot into Brazil I am already considered one of the hottest. HHOOOOT HOOOOT!

9. I want to see the Taj Mahal, but what scares mw most is the smell of :)..
Just a thought if you cant beat the smell, then smell like them. NO WAY! better
brng my gas mask, or don't breath sa ilong. sa mouth na lang :))) :P

10. Greece... :) I would like to see the beauty of Greeeeece :)



visited 12 states (5.33%)
Create your own visited map of The World

Would like to travel US. US Visa please! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment