1/4/23

SONG OF THE WEEK




Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Song by Paloma Faith



I tell myself you don't mean a thing

And what we got, got no hold on meBut when you're not there, I just crumbleI tell myself I don't care that muchBut I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
Only love, only love can hurt like thisOnly love can hurt like thisMust've been a deadly kissOnly love can hurt like this
Say I wouldn't care if you walked awayBut every time you're there, I'm beggin' you to stayAnd when you come close (when you come close), I just trembleAnd every time, every time you goIt's like a knife that cuts right to my soul
Only love, only love can hurt like thisOnly love can hurt like thisMust've been a deadly kissOnly love can hurt like thisOnly love can hurt like thisYour kisses burn into my skinOnly love can hurt like this
But it's the sweetest painBurnin' hot through my veinsLove is torture, makes me more sureOnly love can hurt like this
Only love can hurt like thisOnly love can hurt like thisMust've been a deadly kissOnly love can hurt like thisOnly love can hurt like thisYour kisses burn into my skinOnly love can hurt like this(Only love can hurt like this)Only love can hurt like this(Only love can hurt) save me, save meOnly love, only love'Cause only love can hurt like thisAnd it must've been a deadly kiss
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Diane Eve Warren

No comments:

Post a Comment