7/17/22

Wings of Mexico, I miss you.











It was a very sunny afternoon.

Click click, the sound I heard when I accidentally bump her arm. I felt a soft pinch, I felt happy, I suddenly joked, "May chemistry?" and I felt and heard the clicking sound again. Like cupid was making its way into my heart, slowly, surely. It felt so good. I shyly ignored how it felt and smiled on the floor. What was that, self? I cannot be, I cannot, ugh, even get myself to stop thinking about it, no, her.

Static electricity is the result of an imbalance between negative and positive charges in an “object”. These charges can build up on the surface of an object until they find a way to be released or discharged.

I do know that I may not be a renowned director, a daughter of a rich politician, or even a politician, I know I am a little introvert; I may not be significant enough to stand out. But, one part of me is not giving up on that hope that maybe, just a tiny hope that someday, she’ll get to think of me again and message me to meet up and say “shutacca, let’s get married already”.

I have lost my mind and this is new to me.

How sweet and painful it is to like someone who cannot be yours

No comments:

Post a Comment