5/5/20

Starting from today, my blog will be different.


Yesterday, I had a word with my partner and told her that I write best when in agony. To be honest I never thought of making this blog as a source of anyone’s information for self-help. I intended to use this blog as a tool to move on from my past / bad experiences. This is my ranting space. I own this. I love reading it and writing on it. 

This blog helped me release my inner beast whenever I felt I had to speak up or when I forgot to speak during an incident. I even wrote my coming out post in this blog.

Anyhow, I would like to refurbish and reintroduce my blog, this blog, akosiberts, by making it as a daily/weekly/monthly “experience” with a reflection to be more positive in any situation. This blog will not be biblical, as I do not want to tackle any religious beliefs that might contradict any situation. Partly I am not really religious, but more of spiritual. Although, I may put some biblical verses occasionally.

To wrap this up. I do hope you can relate to my future posts and learn from it wherever you may be.J

#happykidfromsharjah


No comments:

Post a Comment