7/2/19

Imbecile of the highest kind

*warning - this entry has a lot of violent and foul content. This post ain't for the thin skinned.

---

Dear Imbecile,

First of all fuck you for even thinking that I am insecure to you. I have raised my bar high enough to ignore your existence. I have respected you, and warned you, but you cant seem to get your hands off my boundary. AND If I see your fucking existence, again, in my plans, I will make your life fucking miserable.

Fuck you for trying to ruin my relationship and fuck you we do not need you in our lives, fuck your existence and fuck your life. You fucking disgust me! You have no advantage to my credentials, achievements and my family background. You are tasteless and good for nothing son of a bitch!

You are lucky god has given you an opportunity to be in this amazing place! You are no good in this society and fucking imbeciles like you don't even DESERVE to breathe first class air!

PUTANG INA MO HAYUP KANG HITAD KA!
*breathes - that felt good.

Go Fuck yourself.

- Robert Urdaneta

No comments:

Post a Comment