1/6/18

It all went blurry.

I was memorizing my lines before I got to the queue. Unfortunately I wasn't able to say what I wanted to say to you, I was prepared, actually, but my heart couldn't speak up because the mind was stronger at that time. I guess I really suck in public speaking. I guess we both know that I am not a pleaser, but more of a charmer. WHAT! Kidding aside. I am more of a letter person. I can express what I feel better in written communication.

I really wanted to say, well hello, you're not a kid anymore. Say goodbye to your teenage days. Dahil 18 ka na! Time flies and I can only imagine the first time I saw you, when you were 13 ish or 14 and I really thought you were 18 back then. I bet you are having a great time in Canada, learning and earning money on your own. And I admire you for that.

I sincerely pray for your happiness. I hope you reach your dreams, I may not be able to witness them anymore, but know that I will be cheering you from afar.

5/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment