8/13/16

Call it MAGIC

I lost count, wait maybe it has been 7 or 8 years since I last saw her. During my first year life in Miriam College I admit she was one of my great friends, Until she transferred from BSBA - Marketing to International Studies. Eventually she left Miriam College to study at CSB. When she left katipunan, everything turned out to be a dust of memory, a memory of great younger years were we got busted in so many ways and we got so damn drunk at someone's place I can't even remember.

Those were the days, alright!

I admit I was a bit attached, because usually I keep my circle of friends small and intact. But sometimes, you know when things change, people change, feelings change. Change is very constant. Haha. Indeed. I guess, we have grown apart.

There were times my team mate, her ex gf by the way, were talking about her, whatever happened to Trish? Then we continue stalking her in FB. Oh she became a fashionista now, shopping with Megan Young and a lot of college celebrities. Her name is Trisha now, with an A. Trisha Velarmino. We even said that we can never get to talk and hang out with her like we used to. Then eventually, I have heard she became a travel blogger.

Finally she visits Dubai. I was not even nervous to see her, I was ready to be rejected and shrugged. But lo and behold, I didn't expect she would still recognize me. Call it Magic. I thought she would have this amnesia all of a sudden.. Deym! Trish you're still the same person I met! Humbled to be acquainted, again! I hope to see you soon. INSHALLAA!



                                                                       2005 and 2016 
                                        Photos taken before she gets into WIKIPEDIA. Haha! 


People, do read her blog ----- psimonmyway.com







No comments:

Post a Comment