12/3/15

Rage

Every night I think of the kisses I should have
Is this enough to satisfy my heart's plea
I pray to love you more each day
Tears keep falling, I am deliberately hurting, waiting
For words I pretend to hear

She's not expressive
But try to talk to me, cause my heart is in rage
What I am feeling was never first time 
Talk to me, I really want to quit now 
My head is spinning, stressing and almost letting go

Life is hard, it is so unfair
Until we meet again, that is our damn fate 
I love you, I wanna hold your face
All we can do is wish and maybe wait 

Again, Again, I should shrug this feeling
to fall conveniently for someone else
Be strong, Be brave
For I will love you always
Even when we are miles apart

Temptations are easy to grasp
Because I knew from the start I was 
never good in waiting 
Patience, I pray for more patience

Kindly understand the sadness in my daily grief 

No comments:

Post a Comment