2/6/14

Think of Parallel Lines



I can be very funny, very quite and suddenly very very very sad. I don't usually get mad easily, but not one little things or people that don't matter. I hate being moody. I hate this. I try to hide the emotions. I can't stop feeling it. 

Parallel Lines - Two lines on a plane that never meet. *WIKIPEDIA

I am thinking that all couples are complicated parallel lines. Cupid strikes these lines and then they magically bump into each other(Transversal). They cross paths, they become altered. 

Come to think of think, we are all headed in the same direction. Driven by our own force to the same destination. We may take different journeys, different goals. Along our journeys, we realize, ohh lord, we are 100% perfectly imperfect for each other. 

Different routes, but the same track. You love this person, unconditionally, irregardless of her direction, her point of view. It doesn't matter. She may take left, you on the right side. Either way, vice versa. You try to understand that these lines never meet. 

It is never gonna be perfect. So when you are down, think of parallel lines, they never meet, but you met your other line, magically. The complicated line that you really love now. That line you want to be with you always. 

So have you found that line beside you? I have. 



No comments:

Post a Comment