2/14/14

Happy Valentines Day!



For those who are still in the process of healing.

February 14, 2013.  I was watching wrestling while eating home made heart shaped cookies made by my mother. Seeing violent scenes made me a bit distracted from the heartbreak that I had form my ex.

I admit I have been broken so many times, being heart "brokened" is like you are one step closer to hell of deep dark emotions. You will experience disbelief, severe emptiness, devastation, grief, guilt, bitterness, confusion, or worst depression.  I remember looking myself in the mirror, its insane but it helped me a lot. "Oras lang yan".

I have seen and met people who are broken, experts say that a broken heart may take a minimum of 8 months or 3 years maximum to get over. I say "Happiness is a choice"

: ) :  YOU CHOSE

"Oras lang yan" slowly heavy emotions / pain will subside. You can laugh at that heartbreak once you reach the moved on stage. "Ang shunga ko nakakataawaaa" BWAHAHAHA... #doublefacepalm

I'd like to share points on how to move on. Not that I am an expert. :))

1. IT'S OVER! Accept the fact that your ex came into your life and you both are not meant to be.

2. GRIEVE! Cge lang iyak pa. It's ok to cry. Crying is very healthy. Grieving is the heart wrenching process of putting a dot into another chapter in your life.

3. NEVER EVER EVER EVER HOPE of RECONCILIATION! Kahit anung spark pa yang na feel mo sa heart mo na pwede pa, ulol, tama na. Move on. Life is about moving on.

4. Say no to revenge. You'll just be giving your ex more more more and more reasons to validate the break up. Furthermore, it you take the revenge mode, it means that you were really hurt and you still haven't accepted the fact that IT'S OVER! so ayun Go back to step ONE!

5. Earphones MODE. Honestly I think I broke hundreds of earphones already. Music made me jive and walk into a new dimension. I must say Linkin Park helped me move on (Faint, Papercut, In the end, etc.) Rock on. \m/

6. Emotional support from friends. Surround yourself with positive people. Dito mo makikita yung mga tunay na kaibigan. The ones who will listen to your emotional breakdowns.

7. Distraction is better than NONE. Don't stay isolated. Try new things, like dancing, watching horror films alone, listening to classical music, jog daily. Pamper yourself with spas. Get a hair cut. Get a tan. So on and so forth.

8. NEVER DRUNK CALL. NEVER STALK HIS/HER Facebook and twitter accounts. Tandaan wala na siyang pakialam sayo!

9. Spiritual perspective. Let go, let GOD. Did you asked God why he/she left you? Did you cursed him? Did you drift away from God? or Did you move closer to him. People, friends, and unicorns. When you are in pain, pray. God gave you this lesson for you to learn and definitely he will give you something much better. It might not be love, yet, but maybe he will give you a much better career, or another skill. :) Be patient with yourself. You are trying to move on right?

10. Get professional help if you start hurting yourself. Wag mo isiping mali mag pa psychologist. You might me suffering from depression which can prevent you from moving on.

Recovering from a breakup is a slow but natural process. Coming from a very impatient me? Ok. Be gentle with yourself, you are trying right? Have faith that time heals. Naturally,
you will gain new friends, new strengths and eventually you will start living life all over again.

Have faith! :) for those who are in love like me. HOHO.  Stay in love :))

Ohh yeah Happy Valentines Day Everyone! XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment