1/2/14

Happy Unicorn _ ME

I was never good in writing. I never won in any essay writing contest. I remember having satisfactory grades in English during elementary days for both verbal and written. I was never a reporter / contributor at my high school news letter. I just proofread most of the time. :) But I was in the position to write.

Then I got lazier(haha) in college writing. I did well I guess on some reaction papers, I can recall doing some for my friends. But it was always satisfactory. It was never a winning piece.

I remember, strategic management shindigs with my thesis mates. I was the only marketing major in a group of 6.  During those days I felt really obliged to be good in writing and reporting. I read most of the time, It was a fact that I was in a group of math wizards. English is all I have to spare me in that group.

Below is my first Press Release, I never thought I could write for a newspaper. I never actually dreamt of being a writer. I just happen to love writing. :) I think you perform well if you start loving your job.

OK. I will finish my novel this year. I will find time. :) Inshallaaah...

Thank you lord for all of the blessings that I have been receiving these past few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment