3/25/13

MARCH 25 - I AM FOREVER


I've been very busy these past few days. Still doing part-time but my salary when converted to peso is HUGE! Mas malaki pa sa sahod ng manager mo ho! :)))

Anyway, I hope to get a permanent job this month or next month. I won't be that choosy anymore.This blog is an update to my JANUARY 23 Entry. It's been 62 days on 300 Calorie meal per day and still continuing Aloe Vera Juice intake. The objective is still the same. "To make my crush. CRUSH me." Grammatically wrong but you know what I mean. :))

I was 65kg when I came here in Dubai filled with fat and sorrow. I was an emotional eater. Then I decided to be better in all aspects this 2013. Change and to love yourself more.

I joined FLP for personal use of their products, now I am one of their International Distributors. I hit two birds in one stone, pumayat na ako nag ka pera pa ako. :)

             
                                       This was me one day before my diet - January 2, 2013

                                                                     After 2 days

Day 4

Day 6

 Day 8

Day 9

Day 55  - 55kg

58th day on Diet. 2nd to the left - First Place Baking Contest


My diet includes - 45 minutes jog every night and NO RICE.

FOR INQUIRIES. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. LOSE WEIGHT AND GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE.

CLEAN 9 - FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS

1 comment: