3/25/13

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME AND MY MOM!

Betty's Cakes WON first place at Forever Living Product's - Baking Contest! The contest was to include FLP products to the cake.

                                 Entry: FLOURLESS CHOCO-LITE with BEE POLLEN CAKE 


                                                             Our Video Presentation



It was Thursday night, Mom and I decided to go to Forever Living Products - DUBAI to buy 2 cases of FAB energy drink because I have a basketball tryout the next morning and we wanted to sell the said energy drink. In the same day in the afternoon I have to receive my award as an AS at FLP.

 I was looking around the posters and I saw FLP got talent, I was thinking of what to do for the contest, but Power Joarn popped my thought bubble and invited me to a cocktail contest and I was really lost for words. I looked around again and I saw the baking Contest. I asked Power Joarn “pwede pa po ba dito?” She said “oo pwede pa, sign up ka na, para bukas!”. I was like “.........wala ngggg timeeeeeeeee............” 

That was 8pm in the evening.

I immediately told mom “MOMMM..... bakit hindi mo alam to?!”. Mom said “akala ko kasi baking kasi lessons”. She still has an excuse. Power Sheryl our upline said, “mam asa page yun!”..........

So to cut the story short, we decided to join the contest. :)))

The hardest part of the contest preparation was we had to make a 5 minute video presentation. We finished baking and shooting by 3am and I haven't edited the video. So 3am to 3:30am I was editing and I stopped by quarter to 4am because my tryout will start at 7am. GOODLUCK GALORE TALAGA!

We woke up 7am. Video not yet finished, and my tryout went well at Safa park. I got IN as point guard! :))

Then again, Mom and I have to go home by 11:30am cause she has to deliver an UBE Cake and someone will pick up another UBE cake.

I was editing our video from 12pm to 230pm! hindi na ako nakaligo! MY GOSH! We were in panic on the way to FLP. We thought we couldn't make it. And the rest was history! WE WON FIRST PLACE! :)

It's such a mother and daughter struggle! The whole day was worth it!

We even forgot to eat breakfast and lunch. Such a sweet win for us. I love you forever MOM! :))


Don't forget to like us on FACEBOOK - Verangaling Cakes - DUBAI , UAE



1 comment: