9/9/12

I'd Rather.

Fool me once, go ahead, try me.
Fool me twice, please stop. Look at me. 
For the third time, bullshit, I can't trust you anymore.

I can't calm down, this is so unbelievable. I am eaten by reality that I am having a hard time to move on. Time is all I need. It is obvious that I know what to do, but my heart refuses to accept. I am filled with pain, I don't know when, where and how to move forward anymore.

I guess, everyone is happy now. He is happy to have you. She will have all the time with you, and he will never be mad at you. They won't suspect anymore. I can't help but pity myself, how less human I am for you to leave me that way.

I remember telling you "Don't let the sun go down, when we are mad at each other". But you left me and let the sun go down.

It saddens me how friends forget us when they don't need any more favors. It saddens me how people can shrug you off like a piece of trash, like everything you did was erased for one thing you did wrong.

Lately, I've been thinking, I'd rather be alone. I'd rather not let anyone hurt me anymore. I am determined to be better. I am determined to be stronger. I am still the same person who figures everything out even before you inform me - I am still smart. I am alive.

And it sucks cause still love you, I'd be lying if I said I don't think about you anymore. I should be dating, but my heart finds you irreplaceable. Youre on the right side now and I am still on the left side hoping most of the time.

One day, I will forget you and won't even think about you. I also wish to find another you. Someone so like you and afraid to lose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment