8/28/09

MY DOGS


sampip and pixielab


Sam used to look like this.
My 8mos shih tzu. He was given by kuya rain(ate's boyfriend).

REASON:Kuya Rain doesnt have time to take care of Sampip. So he chose me to kill the dog. Naa! To take care of the dog. Anyway, my first impression to shih tzus like Sampip(sampid! haha) were. 1. theyre dumb 2. really lazy. 3. really really lazy

But i was wrong Sam is a very smart dog and extremely energetic. In 2 weeks he is already newspaper trained, he knows how to sit in place and wait for his food to be served. He knows how to play dead! But it needs more practice. :)


On the other hand my PRINCESS! pixie the labradog.. my tru lab! :)
She's not overweight anymore! weee!
*clap clap!

I really like big dogs because they are active in everything and this lab really listens to me. She knows everything about me, especially my secrets. I talk to her every single night... So most of the time i do the talkin. MALAMANG :))
She knows when I am sad, upset, mad, happy. Pixie is a REALLY REALLY SMART DOG!


i love hugging this lab. coz i feel safe.



more bondings to come!

I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment