8/3/22

Euphoria



Well, what was that all about?

I just wanted a friend who has

The same wavelengths as I have.

I have been adjusting, fussing, and missing someone

Who can at least understand the level of my thoughts?   

 

Welcome to the sandpit, miss.

Cherished every moment,

For these do not come often.

As I looked her in the eyes.

I cannot be, drowning in a pool of emotions.

 

I kept floating, feeling intoxicated.

Familiarizing the feelings I try to hide.

Suddenly, Euphoria filled my lungs,

Shrugged my fondness towards her.

I was satiated, nervous. The more I doubt, the more

I realize she will leave me ravenous, and craving.

 

Now reality sinks in

Separated by thousand miles.

I’m not hers, & definitely, she’s not mine.

I am not her even her first, second, or third.

Yet what would I do to have another day with her?


Another day to pretend she is mine and I am hers. 

Cause It felt better than coffee or tea in the morning.

Such a wakeful unrequited love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment