8/26/21

You choose?


Are you vaccinated or not? no schedule yet, sure, too busy. I respect that, yeah, you are unvaccinated, yet. But I wish we all understand how important it is to be vaccinated. I am vaccinated and you should respect that too. I’m certainly not vaccinated to please anyone. Below are my reasons why I am vaccinated.

·        My mom died because of covid

·        To protect the rest of my family, friends and community                                                                                                                                                                        

·        I do not want to occupy a hospital bed when others are sick or injured

·        This is to minimize the effects of COVID-19 on my body, fact that I was positive 2 times.

·        To help our healthcare workers our heroes at this time

·        To help get our country back to what it was and the whole world

 

And yes, I don’t know what is in this vaccine, or every other vaccine I have had - Vaccines I ‘had’ to have feel safe in my workplace, and to travel around the city whilst everything seemed to be normal. But I do know the vaccines helped most people as we are fighting something we cannot control, science is giving us a weapon.

Is it perfect? Not sure. But then neither are most medications. Have you ever read the possible side effects pamphlet inside your medication? Scary. But choosing to be vaccinated is better. So please be safe.

Life is short, very short  ️




No comments:

Post a Comment