5/4/16

I accidentally bought myself a tampon

It all started with a surprise meeting with my new boss. He asked me how was my training with the previous coordinator. He challenged me to open the shared folders etc. It was pure pressure as I barely know the procurement system. I was able to answer a few and I think I satisfied him. Fair enough. He was so kind, patient and he has this puppy angelic eyes, dear lord. I hope he gives me an increase.

On the other hand, the old coordinator seems to lose interest working and staying. I wish she can stay longer and train me til end month. Ugh. After my almost 3 hours training with procurement team, I went back to my department. Was training 2 guys, one nepali that kinda looks like Kobe Paras and an overly dressed egyptian who looks more arbab than my boss. funneh.

After my shift. I felt really, tired. Lord give me patience, I know great things starts from small beginnings. Did one hour over time at work. And shit I forgot it was my lady day, and it was good that my seat didn't have any stain. I ran to the nearest toilet and accidentally bought a tampon. I was laughing my stress out. I just couldn't. So yeah, what a day. The janitors was laughing at me as well.

Happiness is a choice. Remember when you go out of work, let go of everything and live a normal life. Party lang.

Tampons? 

No comments:

Post a Comment