3/27/16

VENI VIDI VICI

Today is the 4th year, I came out of the closet by blogging this entry - Sana. I just read it and it still gives me the chills. Such a painful memory to recall. But it made me reflect about how things are. Well, a lot of things changed and I am very proud of myself  and what I have become, This is Berting 4.0. Haha!

I may not be successful for some negatrons out there, but to me I am still ze champion. Haha (Fighting Spirit max level ON). Nobody tells me what I can or cannot do, howkay?! Kebs. Sabi nga ni sister ko. SO WHAT!

Fours years ago, I have lost trust. I have lost my job for my ambition to put up a business. I have lost friends that I thought I could lean on. I have failed as a business person. I have failed in so many aspects and I felt my face on the floor a lot of times by trying to believe a lie. I cried a lot. I wanted to die.

But at the end of the dark tunnel, I saw and met great friends and surrendered myself to my family. I learned to let go and let god. Time will pass, everything will be healed, everything will all be a memory of good times.

Then you will learn to love again. I am very happy now. :) ayikeeee.. Hi Sikya!

So again, things change, people change, feelings change.

Veni Vidi Vici Verting. Whut. Party.




No comments:

Post a Comment